Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circusfreaks is a Pet shell on the Fenrir server for FFXI all are welcome we do mission, quests, NM, BCNM, KSNM etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of line...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Out of line... Empty
PostSubject: Out of line...   Out of line... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey guys, if you haven't noticed one of my good friends has been using my character and i've been using his. His name is Kutsurabi, and he is usually a really cool guy. He is willing to help out with anything and is funny, =). Occasionally he freaks out though... Neph was the person to experience it.

He was using my character for nyzul so I logged onto his character and we were talking over the linkshell about just random stuff. (first mistake on both of our parts) We have an inside joke where we say something along the lines of "I love you, no homo". I admit, I said it once or twice meaning no offense to anybody, then Neph pointed out that it might offend someone so I stopped doing it, but kuts is not exactly the most... Easygoing person? He is stubborn and stands by his position and what he said wasn't right. I apologize for his behavior.

The only reason I am posting this is that I wanted to say (1) It wasn't me that was being stubborn, Kutsurabi was on my character (2) to apologize to Neph (3) I will be more careful from now on.

The LS leaders probably haven't heard about this yet, but I am doing homework or I would be online talking to them personally. Please accept my apology and I assure you I would never say anything that Kuts said.

Actually... One more thing. I take offense when people are cussing, especially when they are cussing at me. Please, people, be mindful of this. Most people don't agree with me, but I don't think it's funny or makes the atmosphere any better when people are cussing. Sorry if it sounds like I am nagging, but this is one of the standards I live by.
Back to top Go down

Out of line...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server :: Linkshell :: Rules and Activities-
Jump to: