Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circusfreaks is a Pet shell on the Fenrir server for FFXI all are welcome we do mission, quests, NM, BCNM, KSNM etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squintik's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squintik

Squintik's Application Empty
PostSubject: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Name: Squintik

Pet Jobs: 70 SMN, 40 DRG, 20 BST; hoping to take all to 75. SMN is my first love, obviously Very Happy

Experience: Most of my time is spent soloing for exp. I've been in a small social linkshell since I started playing a couple of years ago, and haven't had the opportunity to participate in any major events. I'm at 70 SMN, although I haven't attempted to fight Maat yet - I've been working on getting myself better-geared first. I'm also hoping to get Fenrir before I move on... I just don't feel like a real Summoner without him Shocked

Goals: Lots of {Fun}, {Excitement} and probably the occasional {Death}

Contacts: None.

Referral: Mentioned on the Allakhazam forums.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 am

I vote yes
Back to top Go down
https://circusfreaks.forumotion.net
Alvaros

PostSubject: Re: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 am

I vote yes too, but you're going to have deaths far more often than 'occasionally' Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm

lmao yeah that is true Smile
Back to top Go down
https://circusfreaks.forumotion.net
Squintik

PostSubject: Re: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Thank you for the votes!

I'm in-game most weeknights from about 7pm EST. I look forward to hearing from you guys! bounce

Oh, and deaths are welcome pirat
Back to top Go down
Metabol

PostSubject: Re: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Accepted,

See myself, Bricent, Duvelamilla, Tater, Alvaros, Dazzled, Humnbyrd or Moonblade in game for a pearl.

Welcome to the shell Smile
Back to top Go down
Squintik

PostSubject: Re: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Thank you Very Happy

I'll be on the lookout when I get online tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squintik's Application   Squintik's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squintik's Application
Page 1 of 1