Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circusfreaks is a Pet shell on the Fenrir server for FFXI all are welcome we do mission, quests, NM, BCNM, KSNM etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kailo's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kailo

Kailo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:46 am

Name: Kailo

Pet Jobs: As of this post, 25BST which I plan to take all the way to 75 and into endgame content. Decided to start playing again for BST alone^^

Experience: Ran endgame content as 75DRK back in the day (prior to any xpac releases) including all the major HNMs and spawned sky HNMs. Back then endgame was about 90% claim wars vs. RMT ^^; That seems to have changed a bit. I managed to resurrect my old character (yay!) so I've got access to my DRK in all his old fashioned gear, haha! Several things unlocked on him too (sky, Promathia areas, etc.), so I consider myself quite lucky.

Goals: A friendly and inviting community I can be a part of. Most of the joy of this game is the adventures you find yourself in with good pals!

Contacts: None...yet!

Referral: I actually stalked you down with a mix of /sea and ffxiah.com. I spoke with Nando (name dropping omgawsh!) and he suggested I apply^^

Hope to hear from you soon!
Back to top Go down
nando_nuttz

PostSubject: Re: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:10 am

i vote yes, seems like a nice person
Back to top Go down
Duvelamilla

PostSubject: Re: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 am

No qualms from me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:04 am

/vote yes
Back to top Go down
https://circusfreaks.forumotion.net
Alvaros

PostSubject: Re: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Agreed. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Metabol

PostSubject: Re: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 am

No probs from me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 pm

yes with me
Back to top Go down
https://circusfreaks.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kailo's Application   Kailo's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kailo's Application
Page 1 of 1