Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circusfreaks is a Pet shell on the Fenrir server for FFXI all are welcome we do mission, quests, NM, BCNM, KSNM etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piercesternum

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:14 am

Name: PierceSternum

Pet Jobs: 60BST (Unlocked 1 month ago)

Experience: Only BST experience I have is getting my Gaudy Harness over the weekend. 3/5 Relic, should have last 2 pieces within a couple weeks. I intend to be 75 sometime in January.
If its relevant, other jobs:
75RDM/37WHM/37BLM/37SCH/37NIN/37DRK/37BLU
67WAR/32MNK/32DNC/20DRG

Goals: To play BST and continue learning more about it. Since unlocking it last month, I have not played another job other than RDM for endgame stuff. I want to get BST to 75, merit it, and keep learning about what sorts of things a group of pet jobs can do together.

Contacts: Do not know, just found out you exist.

Referral: Friends in my endgame shell, Timeslasherz told me that there were pet-only shells and knew your name so I googled.
Back to top Go down
Metabol

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Hey Piercester,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Only just logged onto forums. I vote yes, thanks for taking the time to look us up. Generally, we are a pet social ls with a chilled out and relaxed atmosphere. We pride ourselves on being friendly and always up for a laugh. From time to time we will do events etc but we are mainly geared towards just having fun. If this sounds appealing to you then you'll fit right in. However, some of the things we have achieved with a group of pet jobs is crazy Smile Pet power ftw!

Need to find out opinions from a couple of others but should be fine to pearl ya.

Come see myself, Duvelamilla, Bricent, Dazzled, Humnbyrd, Alvaros for a pearl.

Metabol Smile
Back to top Go down
Nephthyz

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:31 am

one thing groups of pet jobs does...... POWN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1