Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circusfreaks is a Pet shell on the Fenrir server for FFXI all are welcome we do mission, quests, NM, BCNM, KSNM etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deyja's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deyja

Deyja's App Empty
PostSubject: Deyja's App   Deyja's App I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:50 am

Name: Deyja

Pet Jobs: 75BST 75DRG 7SMN 3PUP

Experience: Soloed BST to 75 soloed DRG to 30 then partied to 75 currently working on leveling SMN.

Goals: I'm returning to the game after a bit of a break wouldn't mind some duo partners or just some helpful tips.

Contacts: Halldir, Koyuki (not sure if he is still in the shell) Amona (was my mentor when first started the game)

Referral: Was told about this LS by Koyuki before leaving the game. Now that I've returned saw a link to the LS on the AH site.
Back to top Go down
Alvaros

Deyja's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deyja's App   Deyja's App I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Well welcome back to the game. Hal and Koy are good people so I vote yes based on that. Check back in a few days after some other sackies can weigh in and we should be able to give u a decision then.
Back to top Go down

Deyja's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server :: Linkshell :: Applications-
Jump to: