Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circusfreaks is a Pet shell on the Fenrir server for FFXI all are welcome we do mission, quests, NM, BCNM, KSNM etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aise's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aise

Aise's application Empty
PostSubject: Aise's application   Aise's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Name: Aise

Pet Jobs: bst 75 pup 75 smn 47

Experience: I've been in a family/friend ls, but thats dying now. Looking forward to being a part of a larger ls.

Goals: Participating in events, anything really. (Getting bored of always solo'ing)

Contacts: I've run into members now and then. Had a CircusFreaks pearl, but the family/friend ls needed me. It's been a while so I thought I should re-apply.

Referral: Previous pearl, message boards
Back to top Go down
Metabol

Aise's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aise's application   Aise's application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey Aise,

Good to hear from you again. I vote yes Smile

Look for me, Bricent, Duvelamilla, Dazzled, Alvaros, Humnbyrd or Tater online for a pearl.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Meta

p.s. Sorry to hear about ur other LS dying. We are constantly growing as an LS and have new recruits all the time and have been going strong for about 2 years almost now so glad t have you as part of the team
Back to top Go down
Arcknight

Arcknight

Aise's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aise's application   Aise's application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm

You would be hard pressed to find boredom with this bunch of nuts Razz
Back to top Go down
Duvelamilla

Aise's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aise's application   Aise's application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey there ark how goes it, just remember u are the biggest nut of us all =) .
Back to top Go down
Arcknight

Arcknight

Aise's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aise's application   Aise's application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 pm

I are the biggest nut but to pay omage to my attention to detail, screw you for getting 75 Pup Razz I got bored the other day and randomly made a video of my AG solo so maybe I'll finda way to get it on here due to lack of anything else to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aise's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aise's application   Aise's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aise's application
Page 1 of 1