Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circusfreaks is a Pet shell on the Fenrir server for FFXI all are welcome we do mission, quests, NM, BCNM, KSNM etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metabol

Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory   Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 am

Hey all,

First of all, I just want to say thank you and congratulations to all the people that took part in the DM run on Sat 21st Feb '09. Everyone did an amazing job and I hope everyone enjoys their new earrings. Bri, you did a wicked job at super-tanking and thank you to Shorah, Dazz and Kool also, like I said before... everyone did an amazing job. The run looked a bit shaky at the start and I thought we may not be able to do it given the wipe after EV AA went down. But we recovered and kept going (similar to CoP 8-4 Promathia as Bri will remember). But in true CircusFreaks fashion, just when things looked bad, we can still pull off something truly amazing. Excellent work all around guys, commendations to you all. Now... what to try next scratch

Well done all, you should all be very proud of yourselves.

Meta

p.s. We need to all say a massive thank you to Duvelamilla who worked behind the scenes initially to get Bri a pentasphere so that we could do the fight. THANK YOU SO MUCH DUV..... YOU ROCK Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory   Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:20 am

yes thank you Duve and it was an awesome fight congratulations guys.
Back to top Go down
Shorah

Shorah

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory   Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Agreed. Thank you Duv.

Bricent and his team did 1 hell of a job, allowing us to recover like we did. They were the ones that held it all together.
Back to top Go down
Duvelamilla

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory   Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm glad it worked out, I had a dinner party at my sisters or I would have helped. However when I got Bri's pentashpere i also got 1 for me and 1 for Cat too I think so we have 2 spares still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory   Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations on a Divine Might Victory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circusfreaks on Fenrir Server :: FFXI General :: Trophy Case-
Jump to: